Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Humans of Grand Rapids



“Tell me about a moment you were most terrified” “I just graduated college, so I’m kinda trying to get out of my parent’s house and do art and make money… which is scary but also really exciting too. I guess I get to figure out which one it is.” “The one that probably has the longest reaching power was, I was on top of the Penicin Ridge Tower in Iowa and it was just so tall. I don’t know why but I felt like I was going to fall through the grates and it was outta control… I made the choice to climb up there, but I was just like completely afraid. Another time I came home one night in Cincinnati and this dude came up with a hoodie and had this humungous gun in my face and wanted my money and I couldn’t, I just couldn’t do anything. I don’t know how I got through that situation.”

No comments:

Post a Comment